Commonly used Platforms and Operating Systems
Build a prototype quickly for proof of concept
- Arduino, an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs - light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message - and turn it into an output - activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board.
- Raspberry Pi a credit-card-sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It is a capable little computer which can be used in electronics projects, and for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word processing, browsing the internet, and playing games.
Device Production Tech Stacks
We focused on below technical stacks:
- STM32 + FreeRTOS for your own PCB and embedded software
- ARM + OpenWRT for your own main boards and your own application
- Android Things for only running with your application with clean Android.
- Embedded Linux for different size with hardware
- Android Tablet development is same like mobile APP development
- PLC Development for industry upgrades.
We regularly use PaaS for integration.
With these services, it makes it easy to securely onboard, organize, monitor, and remotely manage IoT devices.
- AWS IoT
- Azure IoT Suite
- Google cloud IOT
- Aliyun IoT